What size sheets does OSB come in? Also mention the uses according to its size. 19 Apr 2021
OSB is available in different sizes and according to its size, its usage is also different. Let's see:
- 9 + 10mm: This size is used in packaging, protective panelling, furniture making.
- 12mm: It is used in water-vapor-inhibiting, airtight, and reinforcing inner boarding in walls.
- 18mm: It is used for loadbearing ceiling panels. Order 18mm OSB Board
- 22mm: Used in loadbearing, reinforcing ceiling, and roof panels.
- 25mm: Used for ceiling under roof panelling with widely spaced rafters and trusses and greater loads.
- 30mm: Used for panelling for fire resistance of 30 minutes depending on the burn rates defined in DIN EN 1995-1-2.
- 40mm: It is used in special applications which involve heavily loaded constructions or provide the fire protection requirements.